[nagdu] call for volunteers to help with NAGDU's exhibit hall table

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Jun 27 02:44:52 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I've been having computer problems here, but we've now managed to work
around them. So I'm once again calling for volunteers to work at our exhibit
hall table.
 Note that the exhibit hall first opens on Monday at 11 rather than at the
usual first day time of 9 o'clock. The hall is open from 9 till 11  for
sponsors only.
We will have, as always, great items at our table. Board member and
Wisconsin's guide dog division
president Meghan Whalen has once again procured a generous donation from
Roger Behm.  This year, he is donating a Treker Breeze to be raffled off! We
will also be selling our very popular hand made dog treats! We will also
have our brand new revised brochure called Meet a Working Guide Dog Team, to
give to all who are interested.

Below my signature you will find the
exhibit hall schedule.  Please look over NFB's agenda to see when you'll
have some free time to give at the NAGDU table.
Just as last year, two hour time slots
would be
preferable, but we'll be grateful for as little or as much time as you can
give. It would be helpful if you could put down a couple different times so
I can put you in where I have a need. After I get a few responses, I'll post
the schedule again with more names filled in. Please email me directly at
sherrill.obrien at verizon.net with your preference(s) rather than replying to
the list. Those of you who are presidents of affiliates, if you
could ask folks to help out who aren't on the NAGDU list, it would be
appreciated. Feel free to forward this message if you have a state list. Two
persons working at the table is ideal.
If you definitely want to volunteer, but don't know which times you
can commit to helping, please send me an email anyway so that I have a list
of names.  We can narrow down your table time(s) later.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.  Read on past my signature for
the schedule.
Be sure to include your cell phone number so we can more effectively
communicate in Orlando.  I'll reply with mine as well.
Sherrill

Volunteering At the Exhibit Hall Table
When you send me an email, please include:
your time preference"s" if you know at this point, and your cell phone
number.

Exhibit Hall NAGDU Table Schedule

Monday, July 4
Hall open to all exhibitors from 11:00am till  5:00pm

11:00 till 1:00 Toni Whaley

1:00 till 3:00

3:00 till 5:00

Tuesday, July 5
Hall open 8:30 till 5:00
(Perhaps some wonderful volunteers could take a two and a half hour shift
some time during the day to even things out?  We can be flexible, of course,
so if someone prefers 2:30 till 5:00, that could work too!)

8:30 till 11:00

11:00 till 1:00

1:00 till 3:00

3:00 till 5:00

Wednesday, July 6
Hall open 12:00 till 1:45 and 7 till 10:00pm

12 till 1:45 Margo Downey and Toni Whaley

7;-- till 8:30 Sherrill O'Brien

8:30 till 10:00

Thursday, July 7
Hall open 12:00 till 1:45 and 7:00 till 10:00pm

12:00 till 1:45 Margo Downey

7:00 till 8:30

8:30 till 10:00

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sherrill.obrien%40ver