[nagdu] . Fireworks and Thunder, question?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:49:22 UTC 2011

I actually cut a dog's working life short once because I went to a concert that was including the 1812 Overture and had canons in it. She was deeply affected by it and as she grew older she became more affected by loud noises whatever they were. When thunderstorms came along, she would go into a place where she would not see lightning and then just sit in a sort of catatonic state, so I am very careful not to subject the dogs to things like that. I had a Shepherd who was a bit paranoid once and I tried some herbal med with her but it didn't do any good.

Cindy