[nagdu] . Fireworks and Thunder, question?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:39:07 UTC 2011

Maxx is okay with all of it, it doesn't bother him.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.