[nagdu] Success stats

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Jun 27 22:30:21 UTC 2011

Hi Rebecca,
I guess that is what the million dollar question really is.  Success has to
have some parameters as defined by each school...just a guess, but I have
absolutely no clue.  Obviously, there has to be something in place in order
for such data to be released that addresses successful matches.  What those
criterion are, I haven't a clue/smile!

Steve