[nagdu] Success stats

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 28 15:15:43 UTC 2011

The success stats I originally posted had to do with the path of puppy to
graduate, and no further.
After graduation wasn't covered in the article where I got the stats.
I think the general definition of success after graduation is that the
team lasted at least 2 years.  Or is it 3?  Anyway, something like that is
what I think I saw on the GDUI survey, and it makes some sense to me.
Tracy