[nagdu] Re Roselle

Elizabeth Rene emrene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 29 09:46:46 UTC 2011

Thank you, Michael, for your wonderful tribute to Roselle.

My heart goes out to you at your time of loss, and I give thanks for the
gifts that Roselle brought to this world.  The legacy foundation that you
plan to create in her honor is a wonderful idea.

Isn't it extraordinary how our dogs touch so many lives besides our own?

When my third guide, Fiesta, died in 1994, she received a requiem mass at
St. Marks Episcopal Cathedral in Seattle, and 200 guests attended.

These dogs render tremendous service to us and to all those we meet.  They
deserve every honor.

Elizabeth