[nagdu] Idea for a podcast

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:43:20 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I've noticed there are lots of blindness related podcasts out their, however I haven't noticed any specifically related to the use of guide dogs. I'm wondering how many people would be interested in such a podcast, and what topics you would like to see covered? This would most likely be a twice monthly podcast with an accompanying blog.
I look forward to hearing your ideas. If you'd like to help me with making the show possible in any way please email me off list at:
jeff.young8806 at gmail.com

Thanks

Jeff and Hansel