[nagdu] NFB Convention Guide Dog Policy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:57:55 UTC 2011

um I didn't' say you were stupid, I said this was stupid period.

If you took it that way and I don't know you personally I apologize for calling you stupid.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.