[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with our dogs and how to controle it?

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:33:33 UTC 2011

Ioana,

I think it's common to be upset with our pups every now and then.  What I
try to remember is that even with all the training in the world, they're
still dogs.  All in all, they do absolutely wonderful with not acting like
the typical dog.  this doesn't always help with the frustration, but it
helps me with the anger portion of it.

Gypsy does great work for me and on the whole, she's awesome.  She has her
personality quirks which she does very well with fighting those temptations,
but sometimes it gets the best of her.

Will Burley
713..614.3322
William.burley3 at gmail.com

www.wburley.vodaplex.com - The best in Voice, VOIP, 4G wireless internet and
satellite!  Save money and get better service.  Ask me how you can keep more
money in your pocket TODAY!

www.burley-wilson.com - Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C. provides
experienced, efficient and excellent virtual paralegal services to sole
practitioners to small - medium size law firms.  Refer us to an attorney who
utilizes our services and receive a $25 referral fee.