[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with our dogs and how to controle it?

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 00:45:42 UTC 2011

Wow! You really sound very genuine and quite loving. You're doing just fine.
Our dog guides are, at times, just like precocious children. Even reasonable
and caring parents blow a gasket  occasionally.

I get irritated, and sometimes, quite riled at Bernie's behavior. The door
swings both ways. I'm guessing he gets annoyed and vexed at me too. We get
over things pretty quickly. I don't know if Bernie is able to experience
what guilt feels like. I do guilty quite well for the both of us. Really,
BREATH slowly and evenly, and do what you're doing.

Lisa and Bernie