[nagdu] Houston?

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:45:57 UTC 2011

Hello all!

Gypsy and I just got back from a short walk today.  Normally we do five
miles, but I wasn't interested in walking that long this evening.  We just
did the block which is about the equivalent of two downtown city blocks.

There aren't any bodies in Houston is that right?  I was looking for a
fellow dog guide user to make some of these travels with.  I know of other
owners but they aren't part of NAGDU....until I get my hands on them that
is.  LOL!

Will Burley

713..614.3322

William.burley3 at gmail.com

 <http://www.wburley.vodaplex.com> www.wburley.vodaplex.com - The best in
Voice, VOIP, 4G wireless internet and satellite!  Save money and get better
service.  Ask me how you can keep more money in your pocket TODAY!

 <http://www.burley-wilson.com> www.burley-wilson.com - Burley-Wilson &
Associates, L.L.C. provides experienced, efficient and excellent virtual
paralegal services to sole practitioners to small - medium size law firms.
Refer us to an attorney who utilizes our services and receive a $25 referral
fee.