[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with our dogs and how to controleit?

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Mar 4 04:34:05 UTC 2011

I needed this reminder. Today was one of those days where my typically
Darling, Bernie-Bear, seemed to   be distracted by most everything and
seemed to blow me off. I tried to be mindful and see how my day was going. I
haven't got much sleep the last two nights and I suspect I was a bit off
today. One effects the other. Yes, I had to remind myself to BREATH.