[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with your dogs and howtocontroleit?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 18:06:21 UTC 2011

Cheryl,

Mitzi's like that, too.  As far as she is concerned, there is no excuse for
rude behavior from me, so if I don't mind my manners, there we are.
Standing around randomly with an aggravated poodle looses its entertainment
value pretty quickly.  /lol/  So it's all smiles and sticky sweet cheery
tone for me!  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney