[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with your dogsand howtocontroleit?

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Mar 4 05:25:35 UTC 2011

I'm challenged in trying to modify my dog's pace. He does what I deem,
lollygag. I end up doing stutter steps and, I feel less confident. I try to
catch my self straining to see what I no longer see with accuracy. When
Bernie  is doing a new route, his pace is perfect for me. A month ago, we
cruised for a few miles on the board walk near a beach. So, I know he can
walk at a quicker pace. This is one of my sources of frustration with him.
Any SUGGESTIONS?

Lisa and Bernie