[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with your dogs andhowtocontroleit?

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Fri Mar 4 05:33:00 UTC 2011

Yep, Bernie does the mog along pace and it burns me at times. His, I'm bored
pace tends to be the norm-- how aggravating. New routes, wow! I love to walk
new routes with Bernie. I use the commands, let's go, or, hup, hup. About
the only thing I've, thus far, found to speed up my pup is to do what I call
jog steps. It's stop and go. Now that the nose planting is pretty managed,
his pace is my only gripe. I welcome your advice.

Lisa and Bernie