[nagdu] Dogs in other countries

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 4 16:17:41 UTC 2011

I have heard of people coming from other countries to TSE or GDB.  I think
I also heard of a dog school in Turkey, which is a lot closer to Syria.
My question would be, would the person be able to use the dog in her
country, or would it be a constant battle for access?  Remember the
stories about China, where a person got a dog, then had to get a special
exemption to a law banning large dogs in Beijing?
True, someone has to be a pioneer, as Morris Frank was for this country,
but it's a hell of a lot of work.

Of course, I don't know much about Syria.  For all I know, dogs are
perfectly acceptable there.
Tracy