[nagdu] Dogs in other countries

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Mar 4 16:28:17 UTC 2011

Tracy brings up a good point. Does this person want a dog? And if dogs aren't excepted, does she want to be a pioneer? Will she have true support from her loved ones? If the answer to any of this is "no" that needs to be understood.
I must say, one of the bennifits of not havinga dog is no access issues. My husband loves Indian and other South Asian food and I'd always get access challenge from Indians. I love that we don't have this issue anymore.  The access challenges were initially fun, then they became annoying, then they became untennable. I don't know what's changed. I do know that I like being able to go out with my husband and eat food he really loves without getting harrassed. And yes, I know there are legal remmedies and we've used them. Still they don't address the feeling of "This person has just f--ed up our plans".