[nagdu] Beyond the Obvious...How Does Your Guide Assist You?

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 02:15:40 UTC 2011

Hi Julie!  I forgot to put the exercise aspect.  I'm staying slim and trim
with Gypsy here!  She stays svelt too.  Most people think she should be 100
lbs or something.

Will Burley
713..614.3322
William.burley3 at gmail.com

www.wburley.vodaplex.com - The best in Voice, VOIP, 4G wireless internet and
satellite!  Save money and get better service.  Ask me how you can keep more
money in your pocket TODAY!

www.burley-wilson.com - Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C. provides
experienced, efficient and excellent virtual paralegal services to sole
practitioners to small - medium size law firms.  Refer us to an attorney who
utilizes our services and receive a $25 referral fee.