[nagdu] Beyond the Obvious...How Does Your Guide Assist You?

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Mar 10 14:59:42 UTC 2011

My first dog saved my butt from a bear when I was camping. We were hanging out by the fire when my dog began trembling and then really wanting to take me back to the car in the worst way. I was new with a dog, but I'm no dummy and figured if she didn't want to be out in the woods, I didn't either. We went back to the car and spent the night there. The next day the park ranger mentioned that there had been a bear in the next campsite.
Same dog also literally got ontop of my head and heck during a huge storm. I suspect a tornado though the weather man did not confirm one.
As for the dog helping me with professional and social networking, hard to say. I'm tempted to say yes, but then I meet different people when I'm out with my daughter, and I meet different people from those when I wear certain clothes.
Glad your dog has helped you.