[nagdu] Where Do You Find Issues with Attempted Denial of Entry

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 06:25:23 UTC 2011

A month or so ago Bernie and I went into a Greek restaurant. It was slow as
it was mid morning.A woman went off on me and told me to get out.She didn't
want to hear my dog is a service dog. She ignored my questions about her
OSHA manual. I asked her in a relatively calm tone, if she would like me to
call the police to have them explain to her that my dog is a guide dog. She
told me she didn't want to argue. I told her I wasn't arguing. Another
employee approached me. He had no qualms about the presence of my guide dog.
I assumed he was the manager. It turns out the woman is the owner and he is
a front line employee. Needless to say, I had some yummy Greek food before
Bernie and I ambled over to the health food store to shop.

By the way, does any one else besides me have the concern about a server
spitting in your food  prior to serving you as pay back. I got this notion
in my head based on something I saw on TV about bar tenders and restaurant
workers doing some really gross things to food prior to serving it.

Lisa and Bernie