[nagdu] Where Do You Find Issues with Attempted Denial of Entry

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 06:32:48 UTC 2011

Hey Lisa!

Right out of high school for about two months, I worked in the Snack Bar of
Target...you know before they added Starbucks or there even was a Starbucks.
LOL!

A girl I worked with...when someone would make her mad...she would go drop
the raw meat she would cook for them in the dirtiest corner of the stock
room, step on it and then cook it.  That's only what I saw.

So, I think if it gets a little heated, I wouldn't eat there after that.  If
the situation is cool and laid back, I would eat and give a tip.  I'd want
to leave that particular person, if the waiter, with a good memory of my
money...and my pup after they see that she was asleep the whole time and not
a bother.

Will Burley
713..614.3322
William.burley3 at gmail.com

www.wburley.vodaplex.com - The best in Voice, VOIP, 4G wireless internet and
satellite!  Save money and get better service.  Ask me how you can keep more
money in your pocket TODAY!

www.burley-wilson.com - Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C. provides
experienced, efficient and excellent virtual paralegal services to sole
practitioners to small - medium size law firms.  Refer us to an attorney who
utilizes our services and receive a $25 referral fee.