[nagdu] Disability and Alert dogs

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sun Mar 6 05:38:17 UTC 2011

So am I to understand that despite having medical documentation that
diagnosis you as legally blind, Voc rehab is back peddling with your screen
reader? If you can't amicably resolve this snag, you might see if your state
has Client Assistant Program advocates. Otherwise known as, CAP advocates.
In Cali the role of a CCAP advocate is pretty much a very knowledgeable
mediator. They're supposed to be neutral and help both sides meet in the
middle. I've found this helpful.

Lisa and Bernie