[nagdu] Furminator

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 7 19:41:18 UTC 2011

Ouch!  That is pricy!
the one I have I bought at convention a few years ago.  I'm thinking it was
around $45 or so.  It works great on Belle, but Monty has an extremely short
coat, maybe 1/2 inch.  He'll tolerate it, but I can tell it's uncomfortable
for him.  He's not fussy about grooming so I'm sure it's the tool, not just
the act of brushing.

I was hoping that I could figure out if the newer short hair Furminator was
different.  I don't want to buy another of the same thing that I have.  I
asked my husband to look at the pictures on the web site, but he can't see
any difference. and I agree I don't see the need for the button to push the
hair out.

Thanks!
Julie