[nagdu] PA Evans'Bill to Help Protect Service Animals Receives House Endorsement

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Wed Mar 9 02:43:00 UTC 2011

Please tell me how you deal with identifying the offending dog owner. During
the past 15 or so years I've had my  guide dog (first one) attacked twice.
No one stepped forward to give a description to the police. They told me
there was nothing they could do without a description of the offending dog
owner.

Lisa and Bernie