[nagdu] Beyond the Obvious...How Does Your Guide Assist You?

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Mar 11 18:45:53 UTC 2011

Cindy,
Are you becoming a preacher or a pastor?   That's pretty crappy of folks to
just say, "That's nice" to your accomplishments.  Shows that people STILL
don't get it that just because we're blind, we aren't retarded.  Well, even
blind people who are also mentally retarded should be treated with respect.
ALL people deserve love and respect. We just don't seem to be treated
seriously with our lives, loves and great accomplishments in life.  My
congrats to you!

Lyn and Landon