[nagdu] Cost of owning a guide dog

Gary rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 18 22:55:13 UTC 2011

Tami:

I forgot to ask you about this when I saw it. One of the reasons I got a
guide dog was to protect me from over hanging things. However, my school
does not teach this. How do you teach a dog to manage this? I  know, just a
little simple question for a Friday afternoon. :)

Don't forget we're talking about a poodle here.

Gary