[nagdu] Board Meeting Tonight

Toni Whaley blind_treasurer at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 03:31:06 UTC 2011

 Diana,

Generally, the board meets on the last Sunday of the month. However, the
next two meetings will not follow this schedule. The April meeting will be
on april 17th, because the last Sunday of April is Easter. the May meeting
will be on May 22nd. I'm not sure about the procedures for listening to the
recordings..

Toni whaley
Treasurer