[nagdu] Board Meeting Tonight

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 11:39:24 UTC 2011

Diana,
    Thank you very much for your message concerning your intent to observe
the proceedings of the Board of Directors of the National Asociation of
Guide Dog Users. I sincerely apologize for the challenge you faced in your
attempt to join our teleconference. FYI, the next Board of Directors meeting
will be held on Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 8:00 pm. You will use the same
call-in instructions I previously sent out.
    Though the meetings of the Board are recorded, the purpose of the
recording is to assist our Secretary should she have a question concerning
the meeting while preparing the minutes. This recording is not meant for
public use. If you would like a copy of the minutes, they are available
after the meeting of the following month. Therefore, the minutes of the
March 27 meeting will be available after the April 17 meeting when they are
approved by the Board.
    I appreciate your interest in and support of the National Association of
Guide dog Users. I look forward to your continued involvement in our efforts
to improve the lives of the blind, in general, and of guide dog users, in
particular. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in
touch with me. My contact information is below my signature.

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG