[nagdu] Atlanta airport dog relief

Ally Matt ally.matt0 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 18:17:21 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am relatively new to this list, but I have seen a lot of discussion about
relieving dogs while traveling by air. I think this is great discussion
because my current dog, Allstar, is not the most comfortable flyer. I think
if I could relieve him between flights, he might do better. He is not too
pleased to have to get on that second plane. I am wondering if anyone knows
if there is a relief area inside security at the Atlanta airport or the
Detroit airport. I will be flying to Houston soon, and my layovers are in
those two cities.

Thanks,

Ally