[nagdu] Atlanta airport dog relief

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue May 10 20:08:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

Both the Atlanta and Detroit airports have relief areas, but unless there's
a recent development that's not listed, neither airport has a relief area
inside security. Not many airports have invested in this type of relief area
at this time. Hopefully you will have enough time between at least one of
your flights to have someone escort you to the relief area and back through
security, where you are usually permitted to go to the front of the line to
save precious time.
If you Google an airport's website, you can find relief area information
there, often under a heading like "Travelers with special needs". Good luck.

Sherrill