[nagdu] dog whistles

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu May 12 15:17:32 UTC 2011

Hi Julie.

It would be hard to determine the loudness of the whistle without the
right equipment.  However, a quick Google search informs me that under
ideal conditions, some dog whistles can be heard up to two miles away.

I suspect, however, that, like anything, there is likely a great deal
of variability from one manufacturer to another.  I think your best
bet is to try it, but if the whistle is worth anything, it should work
for what you want.

The only other thing you might check is the packaging.  It's possible
that it might give the whistles loudness in decibels.

Good luck and let us know how the training goes.

Aaron