[nagdu] dog whistles

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu May 12 15:54:05 UTC 2011

Thank you!  I didn't even think of Google.  I threw the packaging away
already.

Up to two miles is a long, long way.  the whistle I bought looks to be of
fairly high quality, so it should have decent distance then.  I think I will
take it easy on usage indoors.  the poor dogs are probably very annoyed with
me about right now! *smile*

Thanks!
Julie

annon" <cannona at fireantproductions.com>