[nagdu] Your critique Invited!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat May 14 19:14:28 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    As president of the National Asociation of Guide Dog Users, I am editing our brochure. I have attached the edits I have made and would like the input of those who I trust to help in such endeavors. As a guide dog user, I know what I want the public to know, but would like to know if there is anything "the public" would like to know that I might have missed! I would also like to know if you have any better suggestions for the title of this piece. My deadline to submit the final copy is Monday, so please offer your feedback before then!

Peace!
Marion Gwizdala