[nagdu] Blind Woman With Guide Dog Says Midtown Eatery Would Not Serve Her

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun May 15 20:51:01 UTC 2011

You let them fire you, and then you su the socks off of the company
going to the papers and TV.
Yes it isn't up to them to tell you how to handle your dog.
We would love to help but being here in Billings this isn't something
I'm not sure we could help with.
If we lived there, trust me I would be rite on top of it.
I realize your chapter isn't doing well, but trust me I wouldn't need a
chapter.
You make sure you let the public know how they work.