[nagdu] access issue resolved!

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Sun May 15 21:53:15 UTC 2011

Hi Julie. I encountered the same thing last year when staying at a hotel. My
response was similar in asking what kind of card, and then telling them that
it was illegal for them to ask for ID. Their tone also changed with me. They
said, "Oh, since your disability is visible, and we know for sure that it is
a guide dog because you're blind, we don't need to see ID." I tried to
continue the discussion, but the woman in question was called away by
someone else behind the desk and there were a few people behind me. I should
have followed up with it. The rest of my stay at the hotel was also
uneventful in regard to issues with my dog.