[nagdu] Guide dogs and medical facilities.

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri May 20 21:54:42 UTC 2011

Hi Dawn:

I haven't encountered any issues when going to hospitals or other medical centres.  I take Bogart to doctors, transplant clinics, when I do blood tests, when I go to the dentist, eye docs, work in seniors extended care centre, in the ultasound room, etc. Generally he is very good and will lay where I ask him to or otherwise he will stand and look on seemingly concerned about what the nasty person is doing to me. (especially curious at the dentist :). I try to explain to him if he doesn't let me brush his teeth he'll end up having to get his teeth cleaned like this.

Good luck
Gary