[nagdu] Guide dogs and medical facilities.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 14:35:44 UTC 2011

well they are a public place, and the dog is allowed.

I worked for a medical lab, and I bring my maxx with me when I get my blood work drawn, and when I go to the hospital for my transplant appointments, etc.

They need to follow the ADA.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.