[nagdu] Guide dogs and medical facilities.

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat May 21 00:20:27 UTC 2011

Brandy,
    NAGDU has been battling this precise issue for a couple of years. I
would like to talk to you about this at your convenience. Please give me a
call. My contact information is below my signature.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG