[nagdu] Guide Dog User Discrimination

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat May 21 00:41:17 UTC 2011

William,
    Would you please have this person give me a call during the work week. I
am certain we can convince the department store to do the right thing!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG