[nagdu] Please ignore my other message.

holly mcknight hollyandpolly at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 22:18:42 UTC 2011

Hello, I was able to figure out the facebook info for the travel agent who works with people with disabilities.  Please disreguard my earlier message about this.
On another subject, I am wondering how many other people from Texas are on this list.  I have seen a couple of names that I know.  I am trying to connect with other dog handlers in Texas, along with those who are considering the life style.  I am also very active with the newly formed Lone Star Puppy raisers who are always looking for dog handlers or anyone else who might want to join them.  They have a facebook page, where you can find them under lone star puppy raisers.  I hope this helps someone.  Holly McKnight