[nagdu] Leader's Kapten Plus Event

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue May 24 23:50:54 UTC 2011

Buddy, thanks for posting this.  LD held their Press Conference today
releasing information on this new device.  Many LD graduates have tested
this and have compared and contrasted it to that of the Breeze which LD also
uses/issues to their grads.  I do not know at this time if there is a
comparative analysis on these two devices, but size is the biggest factor as
it is the size of a credit card, and the price is significantly less.

I am waiting to hear back from some of my LD peers who attended the
unveiling.

Steve