[nagdu] Leader's Kapten Plus Event

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue May 24 23:59:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

Apparently, Leader is now giving out the Kaptens instead of the Breeze now. No doubt the cost savings alone is significant. I haven't seen a real world review or comparison with anything else. I plan to put together a podcast on it when I get mine.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY