[nagdu] Leader's Accelerated mobility program

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 25 12:26:10 UTC 2011

Hi Brenda.
Are you the person who was having trouble getting cane training from your
state, and so decided to go to Leader's cane program?  Did you get what
you needed from it?  I'd be interested to hear your impressions, and I'm
sure others would, too.  There are too many people who can't get the
assistance they should from their states, and it would be good to know
about other options.
Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else.
Tracy