[nagdu] boredom on routine routes

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat May 28 16:32:52 UTC 2011

I've tried treats, but they didn't have much lasting impact.  Although when
I used them, I didn't really have much in the way of a training plan in
mind.  I just gave him a treat every so often.

I think I'll look for some higher value treats that might be more
motivating.  Then I'll come up with some very specific criteria to reward.
Perhaps that will work better than my haphazard approach.

I had thought of giving him some sort of really awesome thing once we got to
work, a pig ear...or something.   I'm not sure how that might work out.
Have to think more on it.

Julie