[nagdu] Princess Cruise Lines Welcomes Guide Dogs fortheBlindGroup

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 20:58:15 UTC 2011

This in no ways means you have to cruise with other blind people or go as a group, I am just giving you information on vacationing with your guide dog, and to let you know that they do offer these services,

We are always complaining that we can't take our dog places, or even being given a hard to about it.

The major cruise lines do offer something for the dogs, and this is all of them.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.