[nagdu] question about NFB centers and service dogs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 18:22:47 UTC 2011

I would contact the schools themselves Jenine as well, since we are also talking about other disabilities along with blindness.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel, Inc.