[nagdu] Why good O&M training is so important

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:53:16 UTC 2011

If all signals were like the one shown in this video, i would advocate
for NO audible signals. THat tone would definitely get in the way of
my listening to traffic and I'd be afraid to cross that street because
I can't hear traffic.

Luckily, not all audible signal are like that, and i can listen to the
chirp tha tindicates it's my turn