[nagdu] ideas?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:12:33 UTC 2011

Hmmm. GDF has a few poodles, but I know there's quite a waiting list for them, and I think they're asking that only people with alergies request them. I could be wrong about that last bit, but it seems like I read it on the GDF list serve.

Shannon and Caroline

If you're a Pagan, Goddess-centered woman wishing to build community, write to
WomenOfTheGoddess-subscribe at quitelikely.com