[nagdu] ideas?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Nov 2 20:51:33 UTC 2011

Shannon,

You are correct.

In order to be considered to receive a Poodle from GDF we need to have a
note from your doctor that either you or someone in your household is
allergic to dogs.

We also have some limits on home training based on your location. People
need to be located near our field staff in the states of Georgia, Florida,
Virginia or Maine. Within these areas we have some wide ranges so if you
have questions, please contact me off list.

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com