[nagdu] Seeing Eye Class Length Shortened

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 20:55:45 UTC 2011

Hi, Sherry G,
When you do get that lucky chance to see everything, especially the new
dormitory, I'd love to hear all about it and what the differences would be
from what the design of the dorm is for the time being.
*Smiles*
I know that GEB now has private rooms where before when I trained there, you
had to share a room with another person at times.
The rooms had two sinks, two desks, two chairs, two closets, two beds and
also two tie down eyes on the walls where the metal chain tie downs were
already connected.
At Pilot, the rooms were set up the same too.
They had two dormitory halls to accomodate a couple of different training
classes though: an east wing and a west wint.
I'm curious to hear about others' experiences at their prospective guide dog
schools and the training itself.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf